Purplecart

I would also the following games:

• Lode Runner
  • Fantasy Rampage
  • Star Honor
  • Humanity Revenge
2 Likes

To be honest I kind of think we’d be better off having a separate cartridge for all of @filmote’s games since he’s made so many.

Same for Team ARG.

Also don’t forget that Minesweeper has several different languages available,
including French, Spanish and German.
If you want I can provide some alternative titlecards for each language.

(You might not want to include the ‘aussie’ and ‘cockney’ versions though.
They were done as a bit of a joke and/or just to show off the multilingual feature.)

4 Likes

Could you add Square Nose? He’s back from Japan Expo and it has a new hard mode (Lethal Mouse). https://github.com/JuiceLizard/SquareNose

3 Likes

Leanna the lion is a great game.

2 Likes

i second this, especially love rush!
And i am missing back to the jungle

2 Likes

Basically, I would want all of these games, which are mostly on there… But it needs a MicroTD, for sure!! That is my favorite Arduboy game!! Link
Also, I would like to see Festive Fight on there, too. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here, fixed it.

Starduino%20Turbo%20Title%20No%20Text

(The top two rows of dithering were missing on the sides.)

1 Like

Oh, I am also working on a Circuit Dude 3.0 and am trying to polish it up, now. :blush: What kind of deadline is there for this version? I am sure these are not the final games/versions.

1 Like

I’m putting them all together first, then I’ll begin the task of splitting them up into 4 mostly evenly distributed carts.

No deadline, just something I’m working on. #whenitsdone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Kong is complete … I would love to see it distributed on this little baby!

3 Likes

Awesome to see MicroCity and Catacombs Of The Damned included! The MicroCity logo actually looks pretty good inverted.

Any artists keen to do a better splash / logo for Catacombs Of The Damned? Maybe something that could pay homage to the Catacomb 3D series or Wolfenstein 3D?

3 Likes

Just had a quick go at just making it as text. Could find more time later or tomorrow for something more elaborate if needed.

COTD_TitleScreen

8 Likes

This looks awesome! Already a huge improvement over the existing splash image!

Got a better splash screen for Circuit Dude to match the new main menu in the game.

4 Likes

1944 game can be found here > 1944 - Return to Midway (Horizontal)

1944 is an updated to 1943 with scenery and should be used over the earlier version.

8 Likes

Hi I’m expecting my arduboy order to arrive today. I’ve bought it as a gift and I was hoping I could preload it with loads of games and give it to my girlfriend for her birthday (which we will be spending on a plane). I’m trying to work out if it’s possible to have more than one game on the arduboy and found this post. Will this cartridge you are working on be something available for purchase? Or does anyone know of a way I can put multiple games on the arduboy? Many thanks, Dan

1 Like

This might be an option if you have an Android phone?

3 Likes

Thanks replying. This does look like a good option. I’ve no idea how it works in practice but I’ll try work it out once I get my hands on the arduboy later. Cheers!

If you’ve got a spare raspberry pi then there’s also the option of creating an ‘Arduboy dock’ with it, but that’s a bit more money and effort than @uXe’s suggestion.

I’d say a DIY dock (like one of these pictured) is probably going to arouse suspicion on a plane though!! :grimacing:

…could just use a laptop if all else fails!