Request for Guide on Android App [Arduboy Mate]

I found an app on the Play Store called Arduboy Mate. I thought I’d try it out as it would be nice to be able to load games from my phone instead of having to go to my computer each time. However as soon as I opened the app I had no clue what to do. I am by no means a programmer neither am I thr most familiar with Arduino yet. If anyone can help me with how to use this app it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, it’s from one of our other users @mockfrog check out the post here:

http://community.arduboy.com/t/wip-android-app-that-flashes-games-via-otg-arduboy-mate

p.s. Always a great idea to try the search bar before making posts like this! :slight_smile:

@bateske Thanks for your reply. I did check out that post, infact that was where I discovered the app however as I mentioned I am by no means a programmer or familiar with Arduino so the various settings where for example it asks for a repository, I have no clue what I should be looking for.

Ok, I’ve edited the title to make it a little more clear :slight_smile: I’m looking to take the time in the future to do little videos about the community content in the future so we will look at doing this too!