Return PunchOut boxing game on Arduboy

image image

6 Likes

Always amazing graphics. Very good contrast and screen view :wink:

2 Likes

No .hex or source code again…

3 Likes

This looks awesome, is it ready to play or still a work in progress?

1 Like

5 Likes

We would appreciate to see some source code or hex file.

4 Likes

Really looking forward to trying this game.

2 Likes

Please wait … i making effect on game now :grinning:

You cant ask us to be patient when we see a good game… We’ll be as we need to wait and let you time to complete it but of course we would already have it … :wink:

2 Likes

How’s the progress coming along on return punchout?

As the comments wasn’t very good i think that Ken mainly post on Twitter. Alot activity on it since PunchOut but yes, i don’t have found many informations about the end of the dev of this game since the test of the 3rd january but alot other news about other games.
There is so many developped games as the dual screen donkeykong for example… Maybe it’s could be good to make a list of all the games and their progress statuts and if they are available to use / if the source are available or not / …

I don’t think comments towards Ken_Cheung were bad but the only thing we’re seeing so far are pictures and small videos, so difficult to judge the work done without .hex or source code.

1 Like

Sorry, everyone cares about me. Because my game business is busy, I also use Arduboy for very little time. My English is not very good. I am not too convenient to use here, so I use Twitter to send my message.

1 Like

Hey, good to see you again Ken.

3 Likes

I am building a download site, so I didn’t put it up again. Half of the games are done, saving the number of games.

4 Likes

Sounds great … how many games have you completed?

1 Like

This is the main problem.

Nobody cares how many games have been promised,
what people want is a finished game that they can actually play.
(Or even just a demo. A working demo is worth 101 promised games.)

3 Likes

I profite of the subject to ask if you will put a pdf to make the donkey kong on dual screen arduboy informations on your site Ken too be able to play with this little dream (yes, i’m a simple man and i dream always about this great game of my childhood) ? Good luck with the creation of your download site and i keep an eye on you on Twitter :wink:

I cant wait to see which ones are done, very excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very well done graphics. Very good use of the screen real estate for the layout too.

Is this still in development or has it been released?

1 Like