RPG No man's world

part2.hex (76.9 KB)

The World Map

*Story Game. I’m sorry that there is only Chinese for the time being. I will translate it later. Before that, I will attach the translation of the plot to the bottom of the post.

Online Simulator

Part 1 Chinese version: Tutorial
Part 2 English version: Main
Part 3 English version: End

Source code

Hex Files

For Arduino UNO
For Arduboy

Video

Bilibili

Plot

The protagonist XUAN, in order to escape pursuit, had to be transported to a different world in a near-death situation. Players need to take good care of XUAN, explore maps, and restore vitality until XUAN is able to go home.

To ensure the accuracy of translation, the translation will be added later.

Operation: Move the direction key, confirm the A key and open the rune menu with the B key
Game flow is about half an hour

Tip

1.Tutorial level collection of all tokens can trigger egg space
2.A collection game, go around collecting all tokens to the secret tunnel deep underground can leave this, back to the original world
3.If the configuration is not good, the sound and screen in the simulator are not synchronized, it is recommended to play on the physical machine

14 Likes

Translation of Text Story
Reserve

Looks great, arduboy has had some stellar rpgs released and I hope to see many more!

2 Likes

Looks neat! Whats the gameplay? Battle or story?

2 Likes

I like the look of this, and I love that it is in Chinese, is this the first Chinese Arduboy game? You know Arduboy was born in Shenzhen!

4 Likes

This looks good, looking forward to a english version.

2 Likes

We are halfway through the translation and need some time to refactor the dialogue system

5 Likes

1 2
PS:Because Chinese is denser than English, it can only display text in full screen.

4 Likes

part 3 english version Upcoming release
%E6%8D%95%E8%8E%B7

5 Likes

Sorry for the delay
This update brings an English end animation and a big map

2 Likes

Is it fully translated to english now?

Emmm, the tutorial level is too Chinese characteristics of the colloquial content I can not translate into English. The other two parts have all been translated into English!

2 Likes