RPG No man's world

part2.hex (76.9 KB)

*Story Game. I’m sorry that there is only Chinese for the time being. I will translate it later. Before that, I will attach the translation of the plot to the bottom of the post.

Online Simulator

Part 1 Chinese version: Tutorial
Part 2 English version: Main
Part 3 Chinese version: End

Source code

Hex Files

For Arduino UNO
For Arduboy

Video

Bilibili
YouTube uploads later

Plot

主角玄影,为了逃避 █的 追杀迫不得已发动 █在濒死状态来到 的世界。玩家需要照顾好玄影,通过游花园式探索地图 恢复生命体力 直到有足够的能力回家。
The protagonist XUAN, in order to escape pursuit, had to be transported to a different world in a near-death situation. Players need to take good care of XUAN, explore maps, and restore vitality until XUAN is able to go home.

这是曾经有过高级智慧生物的世界,虽说几年前的事。这是一个社会压力大的中世纪国度,人民大体生活在水深火热之中,直到一天先知发现了一个永久性的解决办法,先知通过自己实践使自身摆脱痛苦的循环从而██。它留下了一套完整的方法帮助当地的居民,不过方法的用处以及推广是个意外,当地██为了解决人口压力以及██问题控制██宣传使广泛民众接受██的观点,带着全家集体██。但局势不受██的控制,██逐渐失控,直到推广机构自身也跳进装置██自身。

To ensure the accuracy of translation, the translation will be added later.

Operation: Move the direction key, confirm the A key and open the rune menu with the B key
Game flow is about half an hour

13 Likes

Translation of Text Story
Reserve

Looks great, arduboy has had some stellar rpgs released and I hope to see many more!

2 Likes

Looks neat! Whats the gameplay? Battle or story?

2 Likes

I like the look of this, and I love that it is in Chinese, is this the first Chinese Arduboy game? You know Arduboy was born in Shenzhen!

4 Likes

This looks good, looking forward to a english version.

1 Like

We are halfway through the translation and need some time to refactor the dialogue system

5 Likes

1 2
PS:Because Chinese is denser than English, it can only display text in full screen.

4 Likes

part 3 english version Upcoming release
%E6%8D%95%E8%8E%B7

5 Likes