The airing of grievences

As we get ready for festivus I figure it is a great time to put a place for people to give any feedback that they feel like has not been listened to here-unto-yet.

I’ve been SUPER busy and overloaded with stuff on FX and just general crazyness of running a business during a pandemic. I’m sure it’s been unusual time for all of us.

Anyways this is NOT SUPPOSED TO DEVOLVE INTO NEGATIVE ENERGY!

This is mostly a place for suggestions for improvements. Actually more than anything it’s a good place to remind people if they have any outstanding customer service issues and to use this as a moment to catch up. If you’ve been waiting on me sending you something or getting back to you about a repair etc, just go ahead and leave a response here or PM me.

No private details!

1 Like

It’s probably not what you were expecting, but since you said:

and

I’d like to remind you of these improvement suggestions that haven’t been addressed yet:

(Personally speaking I think the former is a no-brainer if it’s easy enough to set up, though the latter may require more deliberation.)

2 Likes

Nah just the kind of info I’m looking for. Added the copy button to code blocks.

Unfortunately since I’m hosted by discourse, I can’t actually install any plugins.

2 Likes