The Forbidden Configuration / The Unholy Alliance

The all-white one reminds me of the first iPods from the early 2000s, though much much thinner of course :grin:

1 Like

Tetris microcard buttons + normal Arduboy

… but the A/B black buttons? :thinking:

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

The gold buttons look awesome on the Tetris microcard

2 Likes

I regret not pressing my suggetion of having white buttons for the special edition more.

The white buttons on black looks even better than I imagined.

Agreed. Purple and gold work really well together. Very regal.

1 Like

LOL when I bought mine I had no idea they had colors available. I wish I’d looked for a blue one.

These were only sold during the original kickstarter, you’ve got to find them on ebay now.

3 Likes

I assumed it would be something like that, but I imagine I could have found one for not too much more if I spent some time looking. not a big deal really, I like the aesthetic of the standard Arduboy just fine.

For the record, I’m not really a huge fan of this gold button thing, you are going to have to thank @JO3RI for that one.

1 Like

The white go great with the Arduventure backplate.

@bateske you read that? Next Arduboy purple with gold buttons? :grin:

1 Like

But I want Pink with mini doughnuts for buttons.

1 Like

I have pink somewhere in cold storage.

1 Like

Hmm … pink and purple …

1 Like

It looks as yummy as the purple

Then there’s the early models with the cherry buttons

Then the Titanium backed and 9ct gold
It’s sad but this is the stuff I think of whilst laying in bed…I’ve even noted the changes to the battery terminals and screw heads :joy:

Btw it’s my birthday on the 28th…:wink:

4 Likes

You inspired me to post my Arduboys! :smiley: I need to get a Tetris Microcard!

6 Likes

Is there any way someone can pitch me a set of those gold buttons? In this thread I explained that I had a entire set of issues with the printed buttons and would prefer the gold ones but im too cheap and too late to get some of the leftover stock xd

The pink one looks awesome. The purple one looks really cool too. If only there were colored Arduboys sold in the store or if there was a way to customize your own arduboy’s colors. Was there ever an orange one made?

Edit: What if there were to be an inverted Arduboy. One that looks like the black one but with blue buttons and a white direction pad.

5 Likes

That is the best looking one for me! But the chip is black and would not stand out.

2 Likes