Tiny Asteroids - Zero gravity

#!/bin/bash

export avrdudeconf=/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf
export uart=/dev/ttyACM0
export hexfile=test_arduboy_10.hex

python -c "import serial;ser=serial.Serial('/dev/ttyACM0',1200);ser.write('');ser.close()"
sleep 2
avrdude -C${avrdudeconf} -v -patmega32u4 -cavr109 -P${uart} -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:${hexfile}:i

and… osx must have python + pyserial.

Thank you very much for your reply.

I dont use osx, I use linux. Must I have python + pyserial?

1 Like

yes. linux must have python + pyserial too.

1 Like

aaaaahhhh man, what a pitty. i don’t get it to work on my arduboy 1.0. anyone else with an arduboy 1.0 who has luck and running this MUST-HAVE-GAME ??? @RamonML - did you got it to work on your arduboy 1.0 ???
i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally need these nifty little games from @akkera102

Nop, it doesnt work for me.

ramonml@ramonml-SATELLITE-NB10-A-104:~/Escritorio/06_tiny_asteroids-master$ sh ./test.sh
: not found2: ./test.sh:
: not found6: ./test.sh:
sleep: intervalo de tiempo inválido «2\r»
Pruebe ‘sleep --help’ para más información.
./test.sh: 9: ./test.sh: avrdude: not found
ramonml@ramonml-SATELLITE-NB10-A-104:~/Escritorio/06_tiny_asteroids-master$

#!/bin/bash 

export avrdudeconf=/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf 
export uart=/dev/ttyACM0 
export hexfile=test_arduboy_10.hex 

python -c "import serial;ser=serial.Serial('/dev/ttyACM0',1200);ser.write('');ser.close()" 
sleep 2 
avrdude -C${avrdudeconf} -v -patmega32u4 -cavr109 -P${uart} -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:${hexfile}:i

umm… you need more linux knowledge.
i think you are early yet.:confused:

It can be, but I think I did the right thing.

ramonml@ramonml-SATELLITE-NB10-A-104:~$ cd Escritorio
ramonml@ramonml-SATELLITE-NB10-A-104:~/Escritorio$ cd tinyasteroidsramonml@ramonml-SATELLITE-NB10-A-104:~/Escritorio/tinyasteroids$ chmod +x test.sh
ramonml@ramonml-SATELLITE-NB10-A-104:~/Escritorio/tinyasteroids$ sh ./test.sh
: not found1: ./test.sh: !/bin/bash
: not found2: ./test.sh: 
: not found6: ./test.sh: 
sleep: intervalo de tiempo inválido «2\r»
Pruebe 'sleep --help' para más información.
./test.sh: 9: ./test.sh: avrdude: not found
ramonml@ramonml-SATELLITE-NB10-A-104:~/Escritorio/tinyasteroids$

What was wrong?

me too. i think that the games from @akkera102 do NOT work for the arduboy 1.0 at the moment…
hope he fixes this issue as soon as he get’s his arduboy 1.0

Hello excuse my English . I’ve followed your instructions and put it as far . But I now get this message .

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/site-packages/pyserial-3.1-py3.5.egg/serial/serialposix.py", line 494, in write
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/site-packages/pyserial-3.1-py3.5.egg/serial/serialutil.py", line 63, in to_bytes
TypeError: unicode strings are not supported, please encode to bytes: ''
/Users/Yves/Desktop/06_tiny_asteroids-master/test.sh: line 9: avrdude: command not found
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

Ok. Sorry for my Post. The Game run now on my Arduboy 1.0
Really nice, Thank you.

I have install with OSX.

2 Likes

you got it to work with osx? i tried win and mac and i did not got it to work with arduboy 1.0
@yves how have you done it exactly???

You are a lucky man.

First you must Install Python, Pyserial and Crosspack (AVRdude)

Then Edit Test.sh and Save as Unix Unicode.

Run Test.sh

1 Like

I will wait for the .ino file.

1 Like

me too.
@akkera102 when will your games work for our arduboys??? i am reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally in need of your games. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@akkera102

did you get your arduboy now or are you still waiting that it arrives?

I wait long time :sob:

omg! gamebuino came to my home than arduboy.

1 Like

I have gotten my 3 Gamebuino the exact same time as my Arduboys (Tuesday) and 2 of them broke.One of the Gamebuinos battery broke and the other one has a faulty power switch. By the way, you need to know what I am going to say now. It is very important and I have had this problem with my Gamebuino many, many times. If your Gamebuino doesn’t switch on and it doesn’t make the startup then, hold the C button for 1 second, switch it on and after a second release the button and wait 30 seconds. After you wait 30 seconds, your Gamebuino should switch on and make the start up noise.

2 Likes