This is my first game release. Non-programmer (EE by trade). I thought it would be easiest to get started by cloning a game that I like to play on my mobile. I saw the 2048 game but I prefer Threes!
I studied a lot of other games that have been posted here for help.
Credit Team A.R.G. games for the code/state machine structure. It is really what made the most sense to me.
For the most part this game is complete. It could probably be more efficient and be cleaned up a bit.
To the best of my knowledge, this follows the rules and scoring of threes.
For now, just download the files from github and load using the Arduino IDE. Copy the Tres folder over to the sketches folder and load away.
- up/down/left/right = shifts the tiles on the board in that direction
- B = select menu option, pause in game and select option
- some nice looking animations
- Save/Load one game at a time to/from eeprom
- Saves the highest score to eeprom
Save/Load/Highscore starts at address 512 and uses 37 bytes of space.