Unable to upload games

Hi guys, I know there’s thousands over these posts on here but I’ve been struggling the past couple of days and need some help with my arduboy. I recently purchased one about a week back which has Sirene preloaded onto it. I followed the beginners guide on here step by step but I’ve had no luck whenever I’ve tried to upload any sketches.

I’ve even tried the Blink sketch as suggested on here as well which also didn’t work. Really not sure what else to do and any help would be greatly appreciated?

Please describe what is happening.

Have you installed Arduino?

Are you using the included cable?

When you plug in the Arduboy, does it make a USB connected sound and do you see a green led flash next to the red one?

Do you get an error message, or what stage does not work.

Please let us know some information that can help us help you!

1 Like

I have downloaded Ardunio and I have installed all of the recommended libraries suggested by the beginners guide.

I have used the included cable and I have also used my PS4 controller cable as well to make sure that this is not the issue - they both have the same outcome.

Basically, when I plug the device in the red charging light comes on and the green led flashes briefly (for about 2 seconds). It does show up in my devices and printers as an unspecified device.

Whenever I try to upload sketches, it seems to get halfway through and then crash and gives me an error code. I’ve tried uploading sketches in flashlight mode (the flashlight doesn’t work), I’ve tried hitting the reset button as well but I still get the same outcome.

I can paste the error messages if that’s any good to you?

Edit: I just want to add as well then when I turn the Arduboy on it just goes straight to Sirene - it doesn’t boot up with the arduboy logo or say hello world beforehand.

What do you mean by “devices and printers”? Are you on a mac or PC?

Can you take a screenshot of that window, I’ve heard a few people mention it lately.

It should show up as an Arduino Leonardo.

This is normal.

Something must have changed in Arduino or something recently in regards to their leonardo drivers or something, because I’ve seen a number of people have this problem recently and it seems to be isolated to people who have recently downloaded and installed Arduino.

Yes please paste the error messages, but if it isn’t showing up in device manager correctly then that’s the bigger issue.

1 Like

Yes, we need those.
The messages give a good indication of what is happening.

That might mean that the IDE and/or drivers need to be reinstalled.

It wouldn’t say “hello world” anyway.
Not having the logo isn’t particularly unusual,
some games don’t bother including it,
and with more recent versions of the Arduboy2 library it’s possible to disable the logo with an EEPROM setting.

How did you install Arduino?

Did you do it from the website or if you are on windows did you do it through the app store?

I read somewhere else that there was some conflict, I can’t remember which one ended up working better but let us know where you got Arduino from.

And last but not least, are you by any chance connected through a usb-c adapter?

EDIT I found Devices and Printers, it’s in Control Panel, and even with Arduino uninstalled it shows up as “Arduino Leonardo”:

So actually it is looking like the drivers did not install correctly, do you remember seeing this screen:

I suspect the error you might be getting has to do with the compilation of the code, or something else.

Let us know what the error code is.

If you’re not using (up to date version of) Windows 10 and didn’t use the Arduino installer but unzipped the zip archive or you unchecked the install driver option during install you need to install the driver manually.

• go to device manager
  • right click the unknown device with question mark
  • click update driver
  • click browse my computer for driver
  • browse to the Arduino\drivers folder
  • click next to install the driver

So when I checked device manager it is showing as attached.

When I clicked update driver, it said that I already have the most up to date driver installed so does that sound okay?

Yes Arduino Leonardo shows up under ports as COM5. That’s good. So in the Arduino IDE you need to select COM5 from the tools menu.

That part looks good! What is the error message in arduino?

When I tried Blink, this is the error code I got:

Arduino: 1.8.9 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Leonardo"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\danie\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:leonardo -vid-pid=0X2341_0X8036 -ide-version=10809 -build-path C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_18540 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_166887 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc-5.4.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino2.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA-1.2.1.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude-6.3.0-arduino14.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\examples\01.Basics\Blink\Blink.ino
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\danie\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:leonardo -vid-pid=0X2341_0X8036 -ide-version=10809 -build-path C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_18540 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_166887 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc-5.4.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino2.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA-1.2.1.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude-6.3.0-arduino14.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\examples\01.Basics\Blink\Blink.ino
Using board 'leonardo' from platform in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr
Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\sketch\\Blink.ino.cpp" -o nul
Generating function prototypes...
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\sketch\\Blink.ino.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\tools-builder\\ctags\\5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\sketch\\Blink.ino.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\sketch\\Blink.ino.cpp.o"
Compiling libraries...
Compiling core...
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -x assembler-with-cpp -flto -MMD -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\wiring_pulse.S" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring_pulse.S.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\wiring.c" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\wiring_pulse.c" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring_pulse.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\wiring_analog.c" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring_analog.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\wiring_digital.c" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring_digital.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\hooks.c" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\hooks.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\wiring_shift.c" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring_shift.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\WInterrupts.c" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\WInterrupts.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\HardwareSerial0.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\HardwareSerial0.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\HardwareSerial1.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\HardwareSerial1.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\HardwareSerial2.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\HardwareSerial2.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\HardwareSerial3.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\HardwareSerial3.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\IPAddress.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\IPAddress.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\PluggableUSB.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\PluggableUSB.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\Print.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\Print.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\Tone.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\Tone.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\Stream.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\Stream.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\USBCore.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\USBCore.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\WMath.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\WMath.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\main.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\main.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\WString.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\WString.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\abi.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\abi.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\new.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\new.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\CDC.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\CDC.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino\\HardwareSerial.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\HardwareSerial.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\CDC.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\HardwareSerial.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\HardwareSerial0.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\HardwareSerial1.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\HardwareSerial2.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\HardwareSerial3.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\IPAddress.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\PluggableUSB.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\Print.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\Stream.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\Tone.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\USBCore.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\WInterrupts.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\WMath.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\WString.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\abi.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\hooks.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\main.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\new.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring_analog.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring_digital.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring_pulse.S.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring_pulse.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc-ar" rcs "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\core.a" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\core\\wiring_shift.c.o"
Archiving built core (caching) in: C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_166887\core\core_arduino_avr_leonardo_0c812875ac70eb4a9b385d8fb077f54c.a
Linking everything together...
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -w -Os -g -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -Wl,--gc-sections -mmcu=atmega32u4 -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540/Blink.ino.elf" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540\\sketch\\Blink.ino.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540/core\\core.a" "-LC:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540" -lm
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-objcopy" -O ihex -j .eeprom --set-section-flags=.eeprom=alloc,load --no-change-warnings --change-section-lma .eeprom=0 "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540/Blink.ino.elf" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540/Blink.ino.eep"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-objcopy" -O ihex -R .eeprom "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540/Blink.ino.elf" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540/Blink.ino.hex"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-size" -A "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_18540/Blink.ino.elf"
Sketch uses 4130 bytes (14%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes.
Global variables use 149 bytes (5%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2411 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2560 bytes.
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

Here’s another error code I got:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\danie\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:leonardo -vid-pid=0X2341_0X8036 -ide-version=10809 -build-path C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_819816 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_166887 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc-5.4.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino2.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA-1.2.1.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude-6.3.0-arduino14.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Users\danie\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduboy2\examples\HelloWorld\HelloWorld.ino
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\danie\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:leonardo -vid-pid=0X2341_0X8036 -ide-version=10809 -build-path C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_819816 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_166887 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc-5.4.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino2.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA-1.2.1.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude-6.3.0-arduino14.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Users\danie\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduboy2\examples\HelloWorld\HelloWorld.ino
Using board 'leonardo' from platform in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr
Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\sketch\\HelloWorld.ino.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\sketch\\HelloWorld.ino.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\sketch\\HelloWorld.ino.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\Arduboy2.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\Arduboy2Audio.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\Arduboy2Beep.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\Arduboy2Core.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\Sprites.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\SpritesB.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\ab_logo.c" -o nul
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\glcdfont.c" -o nul
Generating function prototypes...
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\sketch\\HelloWorld.ino.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\tools-builder\\ctags\\5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\sketch\\HelloWorld.ino.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\sketch\\HelloWorld.ino.cpp.o"
Compiling libraries...
Compiling library "Arduboy2"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\ab_logo.c" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\ab_logo.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -flto -fno-fat-lto-objects -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\glcdfont.c" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\glcdfont.c.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\Arduboy2Audio.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\Arduboy2Audio.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\Arduboy2.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\Arduboy2.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\Arduboy2Beep.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\Arduboy2Beep.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\Arduboy2Core.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\Arduboy2Core.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\Sprites.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\Sprites.cpp.o"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10809 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Unknown\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Leonardo\"" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\variants\\leonardo" "-IC:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src" "-IC:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\arduino\\avr\\libraries\\EEPROM\\src" "C:\\Users\\danie\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\src\\SpritesB.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\SpritesB.cpp.o"
Compiling library "EEPROM"
Compiling core...
Using precompiled core: C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_166887\core\core_arduino_avr_leonardo_0c812875ac70eb4a9b385d8fb077f54c.a
Linking everything together...
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -w -Os -g -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -Wl,--gc-sections -mmcu=atmega32u4 -o "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816/HelloWorld.ino.elf" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\sketch\\HelloWorld.ino.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\Arduboy2.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\Arduboy2Audio.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\Arduboy2Beep.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\Arduboy2Core.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\Sprites.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\SpritesB.cpp.o" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\ab_logo.c.o" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816\\libraries\\Arduboy2\\glcdfont.c.o" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816/..\\arduino_cache_166887\\core\\core_arduino_avr_leonardo_0c812875ac70eb4a9b385d8fb077f54c.a" "-LC:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816" -lm
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-objcopy" -O ihex -j .eeprom --set-section-flags=.eeprom=alloc,load --no-change-warnings --change-section-lma .eeprom=0 "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816/HelloWorld.ino.elf" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816/HelloWorld.ino.eep"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-objcopy" -O ihex -R .eeprom "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816/HelloWorld.ino.elf" "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816/HelloWorld.ino.hex"
Using library Arduboy2 at version 5.2.1 in folder: C:\Users\danie\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduboy2 
Using library EEPROM at version 2.0 in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM 
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\hardware\\tools\\avr/bin/avr-size" -A "C:\\Users\\danie\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_819816/HelloWorld.ino.elf"
Sketch uses 7000 bytes (24%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes.
Global variables use 1216 bytes (47%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1344 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2560 bytes.
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

I installed arduino from the actual website and not through microsoft. I didn’t recall seeing that Ardunio Setup: installation Options window but I I can’t be 100% sure.

Yeah I have that selected as below but I’m still receiving the error codes when trying to upload sketches. I’ve pasted these error codes below if that helps at all?

Yikes, so most of that is the compiler info, the error message part is only the last line:

“An error occurred while uploading the sketch”

But in this case you’ll need to turn on “verbose mode” to get more info about what that error actually is.

File->Preferences

11905255186_a492feeee9_o

Enable that and let us know what the lines are after:

Sketch uses 7000 bytes (24%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes. Global variables use 1216 bytes (47%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1344 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2560 bytes.

Those are not helpful as they do not show upload info (only compiler info). Enable the verbose upload option as @bateske mentioned.

1 Like

So this is the new error code I got:

Sketch uses 7000 bytes (24%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes.
Global variables use 1216 bytes (47%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1344 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2560 bytes.
Forcing reset using 1200bps open/close on port COM5
PORTS {COM5, } / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {} => {}
PORTS {} / {COM5, } => {COM5, }
Found upload port: COM5
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avrdude -CC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega32u4 -cavr109 -PCOM5 -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:C:\Users\danie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_607589/HelloWorld.ino.hex:i 

avrdude: Version 6.3-20171130
         Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
         Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

Using Port                    : COM5
         Using Programmer              : avr109
         Overriding Baud Rate          : 57600
         AVR Part                      : ATmega32U4
         Chip Erase delay              : 9000 us
         PAGEL                         : PD7
         BS2                           : PA0
         RESET disposition             : dedicated
         RETRY pulse                   : SCK
         serial program mode           : yes
         parallel program mode         : yes
         Timeout                       : 200
         StabDelay                     : 100
         CmdexeDelay                   : 25
         SyncLoops                     : 32
         ByteDelay                     : 0
         PollIndex                     : 3
         PollValue                     : 0x53
         Memory Detail                 :

Block Poll               Page                       Polled
           Memory Type Mode Delay Size  Indx Paged  Size   Size #Pages MinW  MaxW   ReadBack
           ----------- ---- ----- ----- ---- ------ ------ ---- ------ ----- ----- ---------
           eeprom        65    20     4    0 no       1024    4      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
           flash         65     6   128    0 yes     32768  128    256  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
           lfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
           hfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
           efuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
           lock           0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
           calibration    0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00
           signature      0     0     0    0 no          3    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00

Programmer Type : butterfly
         Description     : Atmel AppNote AVR109 Boot Loader

Connecting to programmer: .avrdude: butterfly_recv(): programmer is not responding

avrdude: butterfly_recv(): programmer is not responding
Problem uploading to board.  See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

This is so bizarre, Arduino must have changed something recently that is causing this problem.

I think there was another user having this issue, and uninstalling and reinstalling Arduino solved the problem?

According to Arduino the reset button method should still work:

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/ArduinoLeonardoMicro#toc6

Here is a video guide:

It is really strange that it is happening though. What version of windows are you running?

At this point it might be best for you to write to arduboy.com/contact and I can help you out there. I might want to get that unit from you to run my own tests on it, and I can send you a replacement.