Urgent search for DevKit!

is there anyone who sells me his Arduboy DevKit. i am in urgent need for a DevKit and the best would be if the seller is from germany.
THANKS A MILLION in advance. hope to hear positive soon from YOU!

best regards

dogfriend

1 Like

I bought one to try to learn to code, i gave up a while ago. I’m in the States though, let me me know if you want it.

hi mate,

sure i want this one. how much will you sell it? and how much is the shipping?

We are technically sold out, but I have a small handfull I haven’t inventoried yet so I can take care of lost shipments and such.

I’ll need to ask the Portland office to check it out and then go through orders but if you haven’t got one by new years let me know I can probably help out. :wink:

hi mate,

happy new year! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
we are back from vacation and just started to work again in germany. is your offer still available to help me out?

best regards

dogfriend

Hey there, stumbled upon the arduboy about 2 days ago only to be late to the party :’(
Wondering if the original poster had any offers after already receiving a devkit that he could pass to me. I find this super awesome and would love to get my hands on on. Gracias!

hi mate,

happy new year! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
we are back from vacation and just started to work again in germany. is your offer still available to help me out?

best regards

dogfriend

I might have like 1 or 2, PM me. Or if you are like still supposed to get one from me I might have actually more than 1 or 2… ;/