Using MHL on arduboy

Hi, I’m new here and i want to ask can we connect an arduboy to a monitor or tv using an MHL cable, please because I don’t have an arduboy and before I buy it i want to know if i can connect it to a tv or monitor using an MHL cable because the screen is so small and if i can connect it to a tv or monitor using an MHL cable it will be much better, so please can anyone try if it works and reply to me and tell me what happend when you connected the arduboy to a tv or monitor using an MHL cable please anyone who has an arduboy please try it

No you can’t. Arduboy doesn’t support MHL.

1 Like

Ok thanks but do you know a super easy way we can connect the arduboy to a tv because I no experience in coding but a little in wiring and I want to connect a ssd1309 to an arduino pro micro but I have no idea how and can we play arduboy games on arduino uno r3

Hi I want to ask can you play arduboy games on raspberry pi zero retropie because it will be much easier for me to play arduboy on a big screen

2 Likes

Hi Erwin I tried the link you sent me but it doesn’t work when I go to the link it tells me. Oops! This page doesn’t exist or it’s private

2 Likes

Confirmed the problem and fixed it.

@eried Backslashes don’t belong in URLs, this is the internet, not Windows. :P

1 Like