[WIP] Arduventure (RPG)

(Leo) #141

¿Are you not reading this forum? That’s exactly what they are doing

@Ground7
Hey now. We don’t allow the feeding of trolls here.

(Leo) #143

Lol that’s the first I’ve been called a troll.
I answered the question. No trolling involved

(Leo) #144

If I came off a bit short I apologize, I can be pretty blunt at times.

(Migz) #145

I think that @ethancawse is the troll that you are feeding?

(Leo) #146

I thought it be best to think it was me first:P lol

Anyway now I’m really excited about this game being completed!:smiley:

(Josh Goebel) #147

If you want to make inverting ALL the graphics an option you could just do it in hardware and then it’s trivial.

(Jeremie Lariviere) #148

When I try to compile and install using Codebender, it throws a few errors,

error: no member named ‘put’ in 'EEPROMClass’
error: no member named ‘get’ in ‘EEPROMClass’

(Scott) #149

codebender is in the dark ages, being only Arduino IDE v1.0.5 compatible. Those EEPROM functions are new to the Arduino IDE v1.6 series.

You’ll have to find some other way to implement the functionality if you want to get it to compile on codebender.

(Tim Evans) #150

I can’t seem to find the updated sketch (unless there isn’t one) either way I’m ignorant lol

(Lorenzo Coltellacci) #151

This looks fantastic! Just want to see the finished game and play it on my Ardu! Nice work, keep going!

(Pharap) #152

I think it’s:
https://codebender.cc/sketch:221132#Arduventure.ino

The latest version is still this one: http://siegfriedcroes.com/arduboy/arduventure/
Thanks btw :slight_smile:

(Jun-Liang Tan) #154

Umm, Are you still working on this? You kinda stopped posting updates, so i’m assuming you’ve stopped :confused:.

Don’t worry, I just took a break to work on some other projects. The game is still in development and @JO3RI is helping out! We’re reworking and optimizing my old (not so well written) code to save as much memory for content :wink:

(Cody) #156

Hi I’m new like this is meh first day but I’m ordering arduboy soon but I am amazed how small it is and how big this game is!

(Carlos) #157

I just tried this demo in a newly received Arduboy from seeedstudio and look great, very promising. However now I’m not able to load any other game. Anytime the Arduino IDE resets the arduboy to enter flash bootloader the game starts and IDE is not able to flash any other game :frowning:

Has anyone got this problem? any tips?

(Holmes) #158

Hey, @karman! Try using flashlight mode or using the reset button. :slight_smile:

(Cody) #159

Wow! Great game I love the graphics

(Curtis Ovard) #161

Late the the party on this thread but wow this game looks awesome. Great job on the huge world.